Sunflower Appeal 2022
Springhill invites you to join our Sunflower Appeal, giving you the chance to make your tribute to the most amazing people who have touched your lives. Your loved one does not have to have received care from Springhill in order for you to make a dedication.
You will receive:
- Your personalised, keepsake sunflower plaque, which you can proudly display in your own meaningful place.
- Your very own sunflower seeds to grow at home this Summer.
- Your thank you letter and sunflower grow guide.
- Free postage on sunflower pin badges
- £6 for delivery of sunflower bird feeders (up to 4)
The donation you make towards our Sunflower Appeal means that patients spending their final days at the Hospice right now will feel safe and comforted at the most difficult time. Your support ensures your community will receive the best care, not just today but in the future. This is now more important than ever before. You are helping to make every moment count.
You are invited to collect your Sunflower plaque from our own Hospice gardens on Sunday 7th August at our Summer Garden Celebration event, 11am - 3pm.
Sunflower packs will be posted out from the 1st June 2022 if you have requested this. If you have requested a collection, your plaque and order will be ready for you on Sunday 7th August. If you wish to collect sooner, please contact the fundraising office.
Orders should be submitted to Springhill by 25th July 2022 to be prepared for our Summer Garden Celebration event.