Wear Your Woollies
Get your festive jumpers at the ready - Springhill's Wear Your Woollies is back!
Dig out your best winter warmers, get your colleagues or class involved and simply donate £2 for adults and £1 for children to Hospice care at Springhill. Add to the fun with your own 'best dressed' competition, cake sale or Christmas quiz.
We would like you to join together and have a bit of fun by showing off your best woollies on Friday 8th December. However, don't worry if this date doesn't suit you, you can pick any date throughout December!
How it Works:
1. Sign up with your workplace, school or friendship group via the form below.
2. Request your fundraising resources.
3. Use your fundraising pack to promote Wear Your Woollies Day to your staff, colleagues, students or friends.
4. Pick out your best winter woollies and show them off!
5. Gather with your colleagues either in the office or virtually on Friday 8th December and show off your wackiest woollies.
6. Then, afterwards, donate your £2 per adult (and £1 per child) to Springhill Hospice by clicking the donate button below or ringing 01706 641790.
• Combine the day with your office Christmas celebrations.
• Compile a Christmas Quiz.
• Run a ‘Best Dressed’ competition
We will provide everything you need to deliver your Wear Your Woollies Day:
• Template communications to send to parents/guardians.
• Supporting activity sheets with writing or drawing exercises, quizzes, and games for children of different ages.
• Springhill Hospice collecting buckets that can be sealed for donations to be dropped in. We will arrange to collect the buckets from you and provide you with your fundraising total.
• We will happily book in a visit alongside our mascot Springy the Frog to celebrate your achievement