When you order through the website, we’ll send you an email to confirm that your order has been placed. We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days.
Our current shipping method is via Royal Mail.
Whilst you should normally receive your order within 3-5 working days, please do allow up to 14 days. Our working days are Monday to Friday. We are closed on bank holidays.
Whilst our website is designed with UK customers in mind, we welcome enquiries from customers outside the UK. Prices may vary due to additional delivery charges. If you require shipping to outside the UK please contact the Fundraising Office on 01706 641790 (Opt 1) before completing your order.
We have to charge postage for orders to ensure that we keep our overheads as low as possible. This ensures that we can put as much money as possible towards helping care for people living with a life-limiting illness and their families.
You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of purchase or within 14 days of receipt of goods (whichever is the longer).
If for any reason you aren’t 100% happy with your purchase, you have the right to cancel your order and return the item(s) to us within 14 days. Items must be unused and returned, with original packaging intact, and received in a resalable condition.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or call 01706 641790 (Opt 1). You must contact us before returning an item.
If you are returning the item because you changed your mind, you are responsible for the return costs. If the item has been damaged or you have received the wrong item, we will arrange for the item to be collected or provide a pre-paid postage label.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Springhill online shop – terms and conditions
By ordering and purchasing goods through the shop you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions laid out below. These are the terms and conditions upon which you are buying your goods from Springhill Hospice. Please read them carefully before submitting your order.
- Postage and packaging will be an additional charge added on to the value of your order. The charity can only accept orders online for delivery within United Kingdom. For delivery outside the United Kingdom please contact the Fundraising Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org calling 01706 641790 (Opt 1) prior to placing an order.
- All product prices shown on the shop are the set retail price (inclusive of VAT). They do not include postage and packing. Postage and packaging prices will need to be added at the order confirmation stage of your transaction (see clause 3 below).
- Postage is charged at the Royal Mail (business) rates and based upon weight. Your order will usually be delivered within 3-5 working days; however, please allow 14 days. Postage and packing costs will not apply to virtual gifts. These items also do not count towards the basket calculation for postage costs.
- If you are not satisfied with any item for any reason, please refer to our returns policy.
- If you would like to return an unwanted gift, please be advised that we will only be able to offer a refund to the individual who purchased the item. If you would like to exchange the unwanted gift we will be obliged to notify the purchaser.
- All product sizes and weights are approximate.
- All product images, descriptions and content on our website or otherwise issued by us are intended merely to present a general idea of our goods. Please note that the colour of images shown on our website may be affected by the technology used to access it. Whilst we do our best to faithfully reproduce colours, some variation may occur. If you require any further details, please contact us, providing details of the additional information needed.
- Your card payments are always secure and are taken and processed by Stripe. Payments are taken at the point of transaction.
- Springhill Hospice reserves the right to change the specification of the products featured on the website.
- Supplies of goods are subject to availability. If we are unable to fulfil your order our customer services team will contact you to discuss the provision of a substitute item or to process a refund.
- Where payment is by credit/debit card the person ordering must be the credit/debit cardholder or have the cardholder's permission. Should the cardholder deny that permission was granted, you may be subject to legal action.
- Sales on this website are governed by English law and you agree to submit any dispute to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. All orders are subject to these terms and conditions and no amendments will be accepted by us. These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights. These terms and conditions only cover the Springhill Hospice web site. Any other websites to which you link from this site may be governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of web sites which are not under our control. We are required by law to tell you that sales can be concluded in English only and that we do not file copies of customer contracts. springhill.org.uk is a trading name of Springhill Hospice; Company Address: Springhill Hospice, Broad Lane, Rochdale, OL16 4PZ.
- We do not guarantee that this web site will be compatible with all customer’s computers.
- If you have any questions please contact the Fundraising Office by email at email@example.com or call them on 01706 641790 (Opt 1) open 8.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
- All the profits from the sale of items on the online shop go towards providing specialist care for people living with a life-limiting illness and their families across HMR.
- Springhill Hospice reserves the right to use the funds from the sale of virtual gifts products where they are most needed to continue to provide care for terminally ill people in the Hospice and in their own homes.
- You are solely responsible for the content of any message placed on an e-card and will be solely liable for any defamatory, discriminatory, obscene or offensive statement or any false, misleading, inaccurate, infringing or other actionable material contained or referred to in any message.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy of your order, including the accuracy of the text and email addresses submitted. Springhill Hospice cannot accept responsibility for e-cards that have not been delivered as a result of the wrong email address nor can we accept responsibility for spelling mistakes. Please check your order carefully before submission.
- You undertake not to send e-cards to people who do not wish to receive emails from you.
- Our website is operated and controlled from the United Kingdom and these terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the relevant part of the United Kingdom. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement the address for complaints is Springhill Hospice, Broad Lane, Rochdale, OL16 4PZ.
- You agree to remain bound by these Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) for as long as you wish to use our site.
- The enforceability or otherwise of any provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
- Springhill Hospice owns the copyright in all materials on this site, which may be used, downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast, transmitted or linked only for your own personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any material on this site, or to restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by anyone else. It is not permitted to create any link to or from this web site without our prior written consent