Springhill Hospice 2021 Calendar
Due to the restrictions of COVID-19, we have made the decision to "virtually" launch our 2021 Hospice Calendar. Please note, the launch event at the Hospice, scheduled for 27th August 2020 has been cancelled.
Springhill's 2021 Calendar showcases a range of 13 stunning photographs of a range of well known sites across our local borough of Rochdale, that you have been capturing over the previous year. The winning photographs have been judged by a panel and specially selected to feature in our next Hospice calendar.
This year, we would like to ‘virtually’ present to you our brand new calendar, and we have created a short video to show you the results! Our virtual launch video will be available across all of Springhill Hospice's social media platforms.
We hope you enjoy watching!
Congratulations to all of our winning photographers
- Front Cover: Ian Lord (Town Hall & St Chad's, Rochdale)
- January: Patricia Swab (Winter at Springhill, Springhill Area)
- February: Ben Leach (Snowy Walk to Work, Steps at the front of St Chad's)
- March: David Howles (Dinosaur on the Prowl, Town Hall Square)
- April: Gemma De Cet (Blue Skies, Watergrove Reservoir, Wardle)
- May: John Lapworth (Slattocks Lock, Middleton)
- June: Lynda Redfern (Old and New on the River Roch, Rochdale)
- July: Jane Kelly (Fountain, Heywood Park)
- August: Ian Lord (Syke Sunset, Syke, Rochdale)
- September: John Millington (Autumn Sunset, Hollingworth Lake, Littleborough)
- October: Steve Pratt (On the Buses, Rochdale Town Centre)
- November: Kevin Duffy (Watergrove Sunrise, Mary Townley Loop)
- December: Damien Ashworth (Shadow in a snowy winter wonderland, Pennine Hills, Wardle)
Springhill would also like to say a big thank you to all sponsors for supporting patient care in Rochdale.
Our 2021 calendar sponsors include: our main sponsor Richard Whittaker, and each of our monthly sponsors including; Adapt Civils, AME Services, Black Sheep Design, Comfortex, Cullen Wealth, ER Williams, H Bell & Sons, Jackson Jackson & Sons Ltd, Lineage, Myson Pages, PDS, PLP Construction andTemperley Taylor LLP.
You can purchase your copy of the Hospice calendar at www.springhill.org.uk/2021-calendar for only £4 each!
NOTE: calendar orders will be posted out to you from Monday 14th September 2020.
Thank you for all of your support and we hope you enjoy the brand new 2021 Hospice Calendar.
Annually, our calendar raises around £11,000 towards patient care at Springhill.
If you would like more information about our Hospice Calendar, please contact Fundraising on 01706 641790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org