At the heart of our community
Our corporate fundraising scheme ‘Business Buddies’ offers businesses in the community the opportunity to support a local charity and get something in return for as little as 99p a day!
By becoming a member of our Business Buddies scheme today you will be helping Springhill Hospice to provide a high standard of care to the people in our localcommunity, at the time and place they most need it.
Our Business Buddies scheme provides a unique opportunity to build strong, mutually beneficial partnerships to develop corporate support and generate sustainable income and relationships within our local community.
Business Buddies is open to companies of every size and sector. We want to understand your motivations, strengths and aims as a business enabling us to build a forward-thinking and progressive partnership.
The benefits for your company and employees by becoming Business Buddies
- Your logo and a link to your webpage on the Business Buddies section of our website.
- Features and promotion through Hospice publications and social media helping you to build your business brand in the local community.
- Regular Business Buddies networking events giving you the opportunity to make new contacts, explore opportunities for business and engage with like-minded people.
- Business Buddies will also help you to embrace your commitment to reaching and expanding your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives by contributing to the community of the Borough, bringing financial benefits to and helping raise the profile of Springhill Hospice.
- Staff and customers are welcome to arrange a visit to the Hospice to see the impact that your company, employees and individuals can make to those who access the services at Springhill Hospice.
Joining the Springhill Hospice Business Buddies scheme is quick and easy.
To become a member online, click the 'join online' button below.
or contact our Fundraising team on 01706 641790 (opt 1) or email email@example.com
For more information download our Business Buddies leaflet.