Springhill Hospice employs around 130 staff in a variety of roles – qualified nurses, nursing assistants, support services, admin/clerical, fundraising, lottery, retail – at the Hospice itself, in its Fundraising and Lottery departments or in one of its several retail units.
We also operate a Nursing Bank for both qualified and unqualified staff.
STAFF NURSES - Part Time/Full Time posts available
Salary: £22,931 - £29,914 (Band 5, pts 16-23) pro rata (salary entry point dependent on experience)
Closing date: Friday, 30 August 2019
HOW TO APPLY FOR VACANCIES AT SPRINGHILL HOSPICE
To apply please use the paid staff application form below.
Please also download, complete and return the Equal Opportunities and Recruitment of Ex-Offenders forms below.
An application pack can also be requested by contacting Springhill Hospice Reception on 01706 649920 or by emailing email@example.com
All completed applications should be returned to Julie Perry, Corporate Services Manager at Springhill Hospice.
- Download the Application Form (required with all applications)
- Download the Equal opportunities form (required with all applications)
- Download the Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy (required with all applications)
- Download the Recruitment Privacy Notice
- Springhill Hospice is an equal opportunities employer and has a No Smoking Policy
Some posts are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Registered Charity No. 701798.