Wear Your Woollies to School or Nursery
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Get your festive jumpers at the ready! On Friday 11th December it is Springhill Hospice's Wear Your Woollies to School or Nursery. Dig out your best winter warmers, get your colleagues and students involved and simply donate to Hospice care at Springhill.
We can provide you with everything you need from Wear Your Woollies collecting buckets, posters and maybe even a visit from Springy... it couldn't be simpler.
We would like the borough of Rochdale to show off their best woollies on Friday 11th December but if this date doesn't suit you, you can pick any date throughout December!
How it Works:
- Sign up your School, Nursery or Group group here.
- Request your fundraising resources.
- Use your fundraising pack to promote Wear Your Woollies day to your staff, colleagues, students or parents.
- Pick out your best winter woollies.
- Gather (at a distance) on Friday 11th December and show off your wackiest woollies.
- Donate your £2 per adult (and £1 per child) to Springhill Hospice by clicking the donate button below or ringing 01706 641790.
- Combine the day with your school Christmas celebrations.
- Book our mascot Springy to visit!
- We can provide donation boxes or buckets to collect your donations in.
Please follow the up-to-date Government guidelines on social distancing and gatherings https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
Where possible don’t cash handle. Pay your donations in online using the below donate button or via the phone (01706 641790). We can provide buckets or boxes for you to collect cash payments in if required.