Schools Supporting Springhill
Every year, schools get involved in raising money and supporting worthwhile causes.
This not only provides often much needed practical help or funding but it is valued in schools for the opportunity it gives to help children and young people develop their own skills in a number of ways.
There are so many ways schools can help support Springhill and with our range of activities designed especially for schools we will help make sure your fundraising activities are fun and accessible to all.
REQUEST A COPY OF OUR SCHOOLS FUNDRAISING PACK
Some of the things featured in the Guide include:
- Information about the Hospice and the patients we care for
- How donations help the Hospice
- What we can do to help you
- Ideas for raising money
- Hospice fundraising challenges and organised events
- Becoming a Junior Springhill Supporter
Also enclosed in the folder is a copy of a Resource CD. This has a variety of photocopyable templates that help to support and promote fundraising events