Something to smile about with your very own Reindeer Run
Make this Christmas special by taking part in Springhill’s Reindeer Run! It promises to be a fun festive activity for children (and staff) to get involved in and enjoy, giving us all something to smile about this Christmas.
How does it work?
The Reindeer Run is designed to allow you, and us, to adapt to the circumstances at the time. It is flexible to meet your timescales, school environment and children’s ages, and to ensure it is compliant with Government guidance at the time around safe working and social distancing.
- You choose the date, the activity – run, walk, stand or sit - and where and how it will be held.
- It can be entirely classroom based with supporting activities.
- It can take place in the school hall or using an available outdoor space.
- Holding the event over more than one day for different groups is an option.
We will provide everything you need to deliver your Reindeer Run on the day and to tell your children and their parents how to take part, helping to raise money for Springhill Hospice. This will include:
- Reindeer antlers for each child to wear.
- An adult Santa suit to help keep your little reindeer group together.
- Templates of letters to send home with the children, images that you can add to your website and emails together with posters which can be personalised.supporting activity sheets with story time, writing or drawing exercises, quizzes and games for children of different ages.
- Self-seal sponsorship envelopes to collect donations to Springhill Hospice. We will arrange to collect these envelopes from you and provide you with your fundraising total.
- We will happily visit the school to be able to thank you and the children in person and will arrange this with you.
How do I register to take part?
- Call the Fundraising Team on 01706 641790 (opt 1)
- Email email@example.com
- Register online at www.springhill.org.uk/schools
Please contact us at least four weeks before your chosen date to be sure you receive everything in time for your Reindeer Run to be organised successfully.