Making positive plans for December to add some sparkle and joy to 2020
Springhill’s Reindeer Run provides a fun activity for schools, nurseries and children's organised groups such as Cubs and Brownies. It is a festive celebration for children (and adults) to get involved in and enjoy, giving us all something to smile about this Christmas.
How does it work?
The Reindeer Run is designed to allow you, and us, to adapt to the circumstances at the time. It is flexible to meet your timescales, environment and children’s ages, and to ensure it is compliant with Government guidance around safe working and social distancing.
- You choose the date, the activity – run, walk, stand or sit - and where and how it will be held.
- It can be organised to take place wherever suitable space is available - inside or outdoors.
- Holding the event over more than one day for different groups is an option.
We will provide everything you need to deliver your Reindeer Run on the day and to tell your children and their parents how to take part, helping to raise money for Springhill Hospice. This will include:
- Reindeer antlers for each child to wear.
- An adult Santa suit to help keep your little reindeer group together.
- Templates of letters to send home with the children, images that you can add to your website and emails together with posters which can be personalised.
- Supporting activity sheets with story time, writing or drawing exercises, quizzes and games for children of different ages.
- Self-seal sponsorship envelopes to collect donations to Springhill Hospice. We can arrange to collect these envelopes from you and provide you with your fundraising total.
- We will happily come along in person for a socailly distanced visit, to be able to thank you and the children for taking part and will arrange this with you.
To find out more:
To let us know that you would like to take part and to reserve your Reindeer Run fundraising pack you can get in touch using the following methods:
- Call the Fundraising Team on 01706 641790 (opt 1).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register your Reindeer Run today by clicking here. Complete the form at the bottom of the page, selecting 'Book your Reindeer Run' from the menu.
Please contact us at least four weeks before your chosen date to be sure you receive everything in time for your Reindeer Run to be organised successfully.