Join Springy's Frog Walk this May
Follow Springy’s footsteps for froggy fun
Take part for Springhill’s Go Green Day on Wednesday 26th May 2021 or choose the date that suits you best.
Springy always puts the FUN in Fundraising and Springy’s Frog Walk is a sponsored walk with a difference that is designed to be fun and flexible.
Springy’s Frog Walk is practical and simple to fit in with the normal routine of the day. It can be easily adapted to comply with current Government guidance around safe working and social distancing. It’s a day to have fun and know you are supporting a great cause.
How does it work?
- You decide the date, the distance and the location of your choice.
- It can be entirely classroom based with supporting activities.
- It can take place in the school hall or using an available outdoor space.
- Holding the event over more than one day for different groups is an option.
- A frogeye headband for each child to wear.
We will provide everything you need to deliver your Springy Frog Walk on the day and to tell your children and their parents how to take part, helping to raise money for Springhill Hospice. This will include:
- Templates of letters to send home with the children, images that you can add to your website and emails together with posters which can be personalised.
- Supporting activity sheets for children of different ages.
- Self-seal sponsorship envelopes to collect donations to Springhill Hospice. We will arrange to collect these envelopes from you and provide you with your fundraising total.
- We will happily visit the school to be able to thank you and the children in person and will arrange this with you.
How do I register to take part?
- Call the Fundraising Team on 01706 641790
- Email email@example.com
- Complete the form at www.springhill.org.uk/schools
Please contact us at least four weeks before your chosen date to be sure you receive everything in time for your Springy Frog Walk to be promoted and organised successfully.